Pages
Sunday, 2 December 2012
We decided to celebrate the start of the Christmas season with drinking some glögg and eating some cake. Since I haven't drunk anything that has alcohol in it for two, no, more like two and a half years, all that glögg went straight to my head since I hadn't eaten much. I'm a lightweight :D But the chocolate cake was delicious. And then they lit the lights on the Christmas tree on town hall square and it was snowing and perfect and Christmasy. I couldn't resist the temptation to buy a little birdie to hang on my window... Oh well, and then I came home, made roast pork and glued my fingers together. Yes, the last bit is true. It took me like an hour or so to get most of the superglue off my fingers. Which is ridiculous because I'm ridiculous. And there's still some glue on my hands and it refuses to come off. Oh, one more thing. I officially decided that when I wash my hair in the morning, comb it and let it dry naturally I end up looking like Marju Kuut. Or Kunksmoor. Or Morgana. Yes, Morgana. However, when I comb my hair before AND after it has dried I look like somebody from an 80s power ballad. And I even don't know what's worse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment