Pages

Wednesday, 12 December 2012

So, we've just realised that we'll be in church on December 21, 2012 at 1:11 pm Estonian time aka the time that the world ends. Of all the places to be at that particular hour, this is probably the best. A huge thank you to the person who booked the church for our traditional Christmas service slash concert for that exact time.

Relax, I honestly do NOT believe in the end of the world. I believe in unicorns, elves, dragons, fairies, leprechauns, centaurs, Nessie, vampires, warlocks, Santa Claus, ghouls, King Arthur, witches, goblins, dwarves, banshees, the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, garden gnomes, dr Who, mummies, manticores, wizards, pixies, hobbits, giants, sphinxes, satyrs, Cerberus, the Nazgul, hippogriffs, the Fisher King, Pegasus, basilisks, poltergeists, orcs, the Winchesters, werewolves, black cats, dementors, titans, angels (Castiel), zombies, thestrals, Kilgarragh, the Leviathan, ghosts, mermaids, Ents and the ilk but not in the end of the world.

Looking back at the list, I should PROBABLY read and watch fantasy a bit less...

And if you were wondering (I'm very sure you were) what's the difference between a warlock and a wizard then a wizard has formally studied magic but a warlock was just born with it (like Maybelline).

No comments: