Pages
Saturday, 1 December 2012
Advendikalender
So I thought I might start with the advent calendar type of thingie this year again. I need it, if nobody else. I'm going to concentrate on old and new songs that have meant something to me this year. Many of them have been posted here already, but there's never too much good (or bad in case you don't approve of my taste in music :p) music. I'm not promising to update every single day. For some reason unfathomable to me I'm working 10-12-hour days currently and come home only to sleep.
I start with the best concert of the year. Mika :) Plus it was probably the best moment of the concert. The first half of July was the best (the only relatively good?) part of this year as well so it makes double sense.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment