Pages

Saturday, 8 December 2012

Rambling

I have like a zillion million cords and adapters and every other possible technical wire stuff. Luckily some of them actually work with more than one device and the recharger for the iPad works with the iPod. For the first time in five years I have a proper iPod recharger, which is pretty noteworthy :D I managed to download some of the albums from my laptop to my iPad via iTunes so I'm not completely totally useless, but there are like a zillion things I don't know how to do and so, instead of marking the tests I have in abundance, I'm playing on my iPad trying things out and it's all the school's fault! At least I have someone to blame and an excuse to listen to Mika and do nothing on a Saturday. We're going to the theatre in the evening so there's something in this Saturday to look forward to. By now I've ascertained that typing on this thing is pretty annoying :D Ok, obviously less annoying than on my phone, but still :p And yes, I do love my iPad with all my heart and I don't need it a bit, but there's obviously rule number one - one does not, under no circumstances, look into the mouth of a gifted horse. And yes, the double negation in the previous sentence was intentional, I'm still a grammar freak.

No comments: