"I'll make one on Leona Lewis, is that ok?"
"Yeah sure."
Just before that the very same person had delighted me with the sentence "TT is great, aren't they?" Yeah, at this exact moment I realllly wanted to hug him.
Ok, Leona Lewis it is then.
She was born blahblahblah and did this and that and what not. And she is great and better than great and the greatest and so on and then, out of the blue, "I love her!" Then the guy, sitting at my desk, practically hid himself inside his hood. That was dead funny, like honestly.
And once again, we're not talking about thirteen-year-olds, more like almost twenty-year-olds :p
4 comments:
And we are like... 25something? :D
And doing pretty much the same thing...
J&J are great.
Well, I DON'T actually advertise it, in public.
Ups, I just realised that I do :p
Hides in her hood (yeah, my hoodie has a hood, that's why it's called a hoodie, oh, my logic is ... just soooo logical). Full stoppp.
You do! Very much! :D
Oh well, but I enjoy every minute of it :p
AND I've managed to show TT TWICE in class in the past two weeks (all proud).
Post a Comment