Pages

Saturday, 31 January 2009

SPN quotes: Provenance + Dead Man's Blood + Salvation + Devil's Trap

Sam: I don't understand, Dean. We burned the damn thing!
Dean: Yeah, thank you, Captain Obvious.
***
Sam: Why are you trying so hard to get me laid?
Dean: Why are you trying so hard to *not* get laid?
***
Sarah Blake: I guess you better show me. I'm coming with you.
Sam: What? No. Sarah, no, you should just go home. This stuff can get dangerous, and I don't want you to get hurt.
Sarah Blake: Look, you guys are probably crazy, but if you're right about this, well me and my dad sold that painting, and we might have got these people killed. Look, I'm not saying that I'm not scared, because I am scared as hell, but I'm not gonna run and hide either.
[walks toward the door and opens it]
Sarah Blake: So are we going, or what?
Dean: Sam? Marry that girl.

This was the memorable episode where Jensen supposedly messed up and said "Jared, check it out!" instead of "Sam, check it out!" Yeah, supposedly.

Sam: Hey, there's salt over here. Right inside the door.
Dean: You mean like protection against demons salt? Or, uh, oops I spilled the popcorn salt?
***
Dean: Tuh. Vampires. Tuh. Gets funnier every time I hear it.

Sam: It seems that as closer as we get to the demon, the stronger my vision get.
John: Ok, why didn't I hear about this? If something like this starts happening to your brother, you pick up the phone and you call me.
Dean: [surprised] Call you? Are you kidding me? Dad, I called you from Lawrence, Sam called you when I was dying. To be getting you on the phone, I have a better chance at winning the lottery!

To Evu - in Salvation there was this insanely cute guy (played a bad guy) I told you about, but didn't know his name - Sebastian Spence (and he's Canadian).

Dean: Where's our dad, Meg?
Meg: You didn't ask very nicely.
Dean: Where's our dad, bitch?
Meg: Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? Oh, I forgot... You don't!
***
Dean: Hey, what's happening, is there a fire?
Fireman: We're figuring that out right now. Just stay back.
Dean : Well, I've got a yorkie upstairs and he pees when he's nervous.

The season finale. End of season one.

No comments: