These episodes have like the.best.dialogue.Ever.
Dean: Ok. I got the bartender's phone number.
Sam: Dean, you might want to stop thinking with your downstairs brain and start thinking with your upstairs brain.
***
Dean : Why don't you knock on her door and invite her to a poetry reading or whatever it is you do.
***
Dean: [On the phone] Now why don't you give that girl a private stripper-gram.
Sam: Bite me.
Dean: Bite her! Don't leave teeth marks though, just enough to...
[Sam disconnects phone]
Dean: Sam? Ye...
[hangs up]
***
Sam and Dean: Dude, I gotta talk to you.
***
Dean: Hey Sam, next time you want to get laid, find a girl who isn't so buckets of crazy.
***
Meg: Oh and I met what’s his name, something Michael Murray at a bar.
Sam: [looks at Dean] Who?
Meg: It doesn’t matter.
IRW, something Michael Murray :D:D It's exactly the same as Jensen saying Jared Pada... Pada...something :D
Dean: [after Sam played a prank on Dean] Is that all you got? That is weak! That is bush-league!
***
Sam: Truce?
Dean: Yeah, truce. Just for the next 100 miles.
***
Sam: [Dean puts a spoon in Sam's mouth when he’s sleeping] Haha very funny.
Dean: [laughs] Sorry, not alot of scenery here in East Texas, kinda got to make your own.
***
Dean: I thought the legend said that Morteki only goes after chicks.
Sam: He does.
Dean: Right, well, I mean, that explains why he went after you but why me?
Sam: Hilarious.
***
Dean: Hey Sam I dare you to take a swig at this.
Sam: Why the hell would I do that for?
Dean: I double dare you.
***
[after Dean poured itching powder in Sam's clothes while he was in the shower, and Sam has been itching and shifting uncomfortably all day, unknowing]
Sam: Man, I think I'm allergic to our soap or somethin'.
[Dean laughs and starts to walk away]
Sam: You did this?
[Dean laughs again]
Sam: You're a friggin' jerk.
Dean: Oh yeah!
***
[Dean taps his beer bottle against Sam's and takes a drink. Sam smirks. When Dean goes to put the bottle down, it is glued to his hand. Sam laughs]
Dean: You didn't?
[Sam holds up a bottle of superglue, grinning]
Sam: Oh, I did.
It was the pranks episode, Sam's laughter after he glued Dean's hand to the bottle was just priceless.
Michael: You said you're a big brother?
Dean: Yeah.
Michael: You'd take care of your little brother? You'd do anything for him?
Dean: [in a very heartfelt way] Yeah, I would.
***
Sam: An old person, huh?
Dean: Yeah.
Sam: In a hospital? Whew, better call the Coast Guard.
***
Michael: King or two queens?
Dean: Two queens.
Michael: [under his breath] Ha, yeah I bet.
Dean: What'd you say?
Michael: Nice car.
***
Sam: Dude, dude, I am not using this ID!
Dean: Why not?
Sam: Because it says "Bikini Inspector" on it!
No comments:
Post a Comment