This is ... I need to re-watch it for a couple of dozen times to say what this is. HE doesn't have THE hat!!! I think that's the first thing I noticed (or the adorable gloves). I watched the video and thought there was something wrong - then I realised - no way could they be up on stage without a gazillion fangirls screaming in front of it. Yeah, yeah, I know, they were supposed to look like four ordinary blokes, but I don't think Jay could EVER be mistaken as being ordinary, and neither can Howard, plus or minus the beard.
I think the song is nothing extraordinary, there are better ones on The Circus. I was just listening to the Garden this morning and it still blew me away.
EDIT: Now that I've rere-watched it, I have to say, I love Markie's new hair-do. It's adorable. I hope he burnt the hat, or better still, all his hats.
I've just found a TT clip saved on my laptop's hard drive and I have no idea where I got it from. It's from some short concert, not very old, the sound's crap, but they sing Julie, Patience and Up All Night, Gary looks ridiculously good and so does Howie. However, some thing never change - when I look at Jay, I still want to feed him with something preferably quite fatty.
No comments:
Post a Comment