Hmm, I tend to agree, especially since it's 15 below outside. Is it really me who has to be at work at 8 tomorrow morning? I want to go and hibernate somewhere :p
no worries what so ever, i have to be back at work at 8, too... and the über-frusttrating thing is that most likely there'll be nothing to do for me until nine, but i've got to be there nonetheless
7 comments:
good to know that here isn't the only place where it's damn cold
Oh, yeah, it's called winter ;)
Sehr schön!
winter is a nice thing if you have a properly working heating, warm water in the shower and a clean window to take pictures of it ;)
Hmm, I tend to agree, especially since it's 15 below outside. Is it really me who has to be at work at 8 tomorrow morning? I want to go and hibernate somewhere :p
no worries what so ever, i have to be back at work at 8, too... and the über-frusttrating thing is that most likely there'll be nothing to do for me until nine, but i've got to be there nonetheless
Good luck with getting up early then!
Post a Comment