Pages
Thursday, 22 January 2009
I should be sleeping...
Oh well, I've done a zillion things in the meantime. Most of them not noteworthy though. I was thinking about writing about those not noteworthy things this morning, but this morning ended before I got round to doing that. It's not morning, but it's still crazy, I've so completely reached the state where I'm grinning like a lunatic most of the time, which can get a bit tiring at some point. I still can't sleep or fall asleep and I've been at work from seven thirty to six thirty every day for quite some time now, coming home just to start doing, well, work, and getting some time off for the weekend, to, well, do some additional work. Yeah, life's grand. And for some curiously unbelievable reason I'm actually happy. And tomorrow's Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment