Pages

Wednesday, 1 July 2009

Manchester

To be frank - I didn't like Manchester much. It is funny, though, that the city looks much better in pictures than in real life :p I mean, it did look much prettier in the sunshine of the second morning, but the day when we arrived was just dull and I was really shocked after I had seen the hostel and I couldn't get rid of my first impression. And there were no parks, which was a real disappointment. But it was an excellent place for shopping :p













We spent a considerable amount of time trying to find a sign saying Mancunian Way because I wanted to take a picture with it. We never found a real road sign, this was the closest we got



and this is Mancunian Way in all its glory. A very poetic road indeed to write a song about :p One of my fav songs, ever :)



The reason why we were there - The Circus. The show was absolutely fabulous, but the waiting drove me absolutely crazy.

The guys are there, somewhere, in the middle of all those balloons.



Starting on the B stage



and for the old times' sake, soaking themselves and the audience.



The mechanical elephant. In the garden? The song is the best from their latest album, though.



Jason.



So, let the real circus commence...



Jay's trousers are ridiculous. Utterly ridiculous.





Howard and the drums.



Jay and the guitar, once again.



Gary and the piano.



Sheer handsomeness.



Transformation and the clowns, my least favourite entertainers on earth.





This pic needs a good signature sentence :p Gary's face :D



Relight my fire!



One of my fav pics.



Rule the world and bye bye :)

No comments: