Pages

Wednesday, 1 July 2009

Blackpool

I was supposed to go to my second TT concert and spend more time in Manchester on Friday, June 26th, but luckily I decided to go to Blackpool instead. Blackpool is one of the most amazing towns I've ever been to, I spent the day walking along the boulevard, passing all the three piers. Words aren't enough to describe the boulevard and the pics don't do it justice either. It was as if stepping back in time for at least half a century.















And they had double-decker trams! I didn't know these even existed!



I went to the waxworks museum, which was really good, really cheap if compared to Madame Tussaud's and about a hundred times less crowded.
He was the cutest there :)



And I saw the tides for the first time in my life. The tide coming in was definitely one of the highlights of my whole trip.

The tide's out







and now in. In the background - the famous Blackpool tower.

No comments: