
My first stop was at Leichester Square to buy my Grease ticket for the evening. Just a picture of the Odeon there (not connected with Grease in any way :p)

Then the National Gallery, which was absolutely huge.

Quite a busy Trafalgar Square in front of the National Gallery.

Piccadilly Circus

Wesminster Abbey, too big to be photographed :p

Then some shopping in Covent Garden

because I just had to go back to David and Goliath

Portobello Road market in Notting Hill

The London Eye, the Thames

View over the Houses of Parliament.

That's the closest I got to the most famous black door in the world - 10 Downing Street :p

Two years ago I did my own bridges tour, this time it was a parks tour.
The boating Lake at Regent's Park.

The statue of Peter Pan in Kesnington Gardens

Hyde Park

View over the Serpentine in Hyde Park.

Green Park and hundreds of deck chairs.

The Royal Albert Hall, on the edge of Kensington Gardens.

Crazy squirrels, they were in all parks, this particular one decided to sit on my bag.

My parks tour ended in front of Buckingham Palace

The Mall

Abbey Road Studios :)

And the Beatles crossing, people still took pictures on it :p

Off to North Greenwich and the O2

It was huge, both inside and outside.

The majestic Thames

A very accurate sign :)

The old meets the new, old docklands have disappeared and been replaced by high rise buildings

and a very modern Greenwich Millennium Village that I liked a lot.

In the O2 - Ronan Keating

and the boys :)

A Different Beat - the song that I've listened to A LOT. It's still topping the most played list on my iPod.
No comments:
Post a Comment