The thing about SPN is that you can't stop watching it. As much as I love the series, it is increasingly more difficult to come up with anything new after 8 seasons. They should have probably ended it about three seasons ago, but I'm not actually complaining as from time to time you get an episode that is so full of reference and pure fun that you just forget the previous three episodes that weren't that good. The most recent one definitely falls to the former category. Dean in chainmail. Dean as William Wallace, of all people :D References to Tolkien, Arthurian legends, Harry Potter, Fifty Shades of Grey, Star Wars. LARPing. Sam's hair in an actual ponytail :p An absolutely gorgeous fairy who can do magic... And all that in one episode.
So what have I done today?
Slept.
Marked some tests.
Taken an amount of painkillers that's probably bordering on an overdose (I do feel a bit loopy to tell you the truth).
Went shopping. Twice.
Cooked.
Watched SPN.
Read a good story.
I've decided I'll watch all the films that are the best film Oscar nominees and best film and outstanding British film BAFTA nominees. There are thirteen of them all in all. So far I've seen TWO. I'm not entirely sure I'll be able to watch them all, just thank god the best film nominees for the BAFTAs and the Oscars are identical.
Last but not least, good news. Mark Gatiss has revealed that they are going to film series three of Sherlock this year and it will most probably be also released this year. They have actually started building the sets! Good things come to the ones who wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment