I should be doing tens and tens of more useful things than writing crap. But none of those tens and tens of more useful things is as exciting as writing crap.
I can't believe I managed NOT to go and and see HP6! Now I have to wait till it's out on DVD.
I should be sleeping, but I'm afraid to go to bed and switch off the light because I might not fall asleep within 15 minutes or within 32 minutes or within 75 minutes or withing 99 minutes. Last night it took approximately two hours. Or I might fall asleep, but wake up at 2:47, 3:21, 4:01, 4:48, 5:31, 6:10, 6:19, 6:27, 6:36, 6:41, 6:43, 6:48 and so on, you get the point. By 6:51 I might be so tired of checking the time that I'd just get up and feel dizzy all day long.
My alarm goes off at 7:47 tomorrow morning.
1 comment:
Häbi-häbi!
Post a Comment