Why on earth did it take me half a year to say those things I said last night?!? Nothing was the way I thought it was and after the confusion of who-wants-to-know-who-only-because-that-person-knows-THEM I should have said something right away not waited half of spring and then all summer to open my mouth. We were both thinking along the same lines, but neither said anything, because the other was acting weird and neither wanted to push it. So it was much easier and safer not to communicate at all. At some point in July I felt to betrayed and let down that I just fled, but for some reason I peeped in a couple of months later and then, for some even more peculiar reason, decided to speak my mind yesterday. I had been imagining a lot of things. As usual.
Talk to people! Not just come up with the most improbable theories in your head.
No comments:
Post a Comment