Pages
Monday, 27 October 2008
Just some thoughts - the evil clown apocalypse (from gagreel)
Since it's raining outside I have done absolutely nothing besides watching you-know-what. Started with season 4 today, 4 more eps and then I have to wait till Friday morning each week to download the newest episode. Very sad :D (My priorities are all set as you can see.) So, what about the newest season? Dean's back, all perfect and Dean-like, which is the main thing of course, and I love Sam's new use of his very scary powers. And Bobby is as wonderful as ever, though I can't quite pin down what exactly makes him so lovable :) I absolutely hate the new Ruby character, the old Ruby (Katie Cassidy) was beyond beautiful, talented, demon-like, and beyond everything else, why did they have to make her swap bodies like that?!? BUT, thank god they introduced Castiel, the angel. Misha Collins is a fabulous actor, he seemed familiar from someplace, so I checked and found out that he has had small roles in CSI, ER, Monk, 24 and NYPD Blue, all of which I've watched at some point. Yeah, I know, I'll just shut up now :p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment