Pages
Monday, 27 October 2008
Greatest Day
At long last the entire video is up on youtube. And of course I have something to say about it. Firstly, I kinda like the song, I didn't at first, but the more I listen to it, the better it sounds. Secondly, I LOVE the video, LA, the skyscrapers, the roof, the sparkle, the colours, yes, the COLOURS!, the whole background, it's all gorgeous. As for the lads - Mark's scary with his stupid hat and funny moves. He reminds me of a little alien (and this ain't good). Howard's scarf is utterly ridiculous and for some reason he seems to have taken some dance lessons from Markie and in this case it ain't good either. I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but Gary looks at his best and Jason.is.well.Jason. He acts as if he doesn't give a damn and he sure isn't going to pretend he's singing his heart out like Mark and Howard as the only voice you'll actually hear is Gary's :p The whole thing brings back Stardust, only an orange version of it, and you'll really believe that it's the greatest day and a beautiful world and what not, the only things you can't see is how this could possibly be connected with the circus. But I guess we'll wait and see :)
And they're on Chris Moyles' show tomorrow morning! I guess I have to get up before 11 a.m. then to listen to it, thank god we're two hours ahead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Tahan katusele!!!
Kuna blogspot mu eelmise kommentaari ära õgis, piirdun siinkohal MiMi kommentaariga videole: grrrghgrrrmnjämmmh. Couldn't have said it better myself! ;)
Nagu näha on MiMi täielikult välja koolitatud, way to go! Pai-pai :)
Post a Comment