Pages

Sunday, 20 July 2008

I've just finished watching Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually really liked Jim Carrey there. I have never ever liked him in any film before, honestly. And I've never ever liked any of his films either. But what is even more bizarre - I liked Jim in the film, but I didn't like Spotless Mind as a film. Complicated. Another thing were my otherwise very quiet stupid neighbours, who decided to start listening to the radio very loud in their garden and I happened to watch the film in my garden. I don't have anything against listening to the radio, but the three o'clock news followed by Dagö and what not don't make a very favourable soundtrack. What else about the film? Kirsten Dunst was there and I still think she's a total bitch and she didn't fit in at all. Sorry... Besides, I just found out that she's the blonde girl on the subway in SG's I Knew I Loved You. How on earth didn't I know that before? Fortunately she doesn't make me like the song less.

Last night I watched Casanova. Oh dear I'd say :D Heath in a whitish grey wig was incredibly lame, but he sure did save the film, which was dead funny at places and a bit too long at other places, but all in all, the film was just a bit too stupid, so you couldn't possibly not like it. Among those Heath's films I've seen, it places on the fourth spot I believe, after BBM, 10 Things and A Knight's Tale, closely followed by Monster's Ball, Candy and The Brothers Grimm. Casanova sort of helped me keep awake till sunrise, because I wanted to go and take some photos, I had my bike ready and everything, but it turned out that it was cloudy and there was no fog and I didn't go anywhere, so much about that. I've managed to switch day and night completely. No surprises there.

Mk ja teised jõudsid lõpuks Iisraelist päriselt koju. Reede õhtu oli kuidagi eriti kodune, pesakonna elutuba, vein ja palju muljeid.

Olen korjanud vaarikaid ja teinud toormoosi. Aedvaarika toormoosi ja metsvaarika toormoosi ja aedvaarika-metsvaarika toormoosi. Sügavkülm hakkab täis saama. Täna hommikul tõdesin, et ükski normaalne inimene ei lähe vaarikaid korjama lühikese kleidiga, nüüd näevad mu jalad välja nagu kurjade okaspõõsaste küüsi jäänud sõjaveteranil. Teisalt on vaarikate korjamine hea võimalus lõputult kõrvaklappidest muusikat kuulata, laadisin ettenägelikult augustikuu pikkade bussisõitude poole vaadates oma tuhat uut laulu, mida tee peal või siis vaarikapadrikus kuulata.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vaarikate korjamise teemal: normaalsed inimesed võtavad teiste vigadest õppust ja panevad vaarikaid korjama minnes selga dressipluusi ja jalga pikad püksid ja seda kõike 25-kraadises põrgukuumuses ;)
(25 kraadi on põrgukuumus muidugi ainult eestlaste ja nende jaoks, kes vabast ajast ja hobikorras inkubaatorina tegutsevad)

Arabella said...

IRW :D Kas meil on siin nii kuuma ilma ka olnud vä?

P.S. Kas pb-ej tähendab psychobunny-emajõehobu (mulle meenus muidugi ka elektrijaam) või on mu lühendite dešifreerimise oskus roostes?