It was an excellent day yesterday.
I thought in class that I had lost the photocopies I had done for sure, because they weren't in the folder where I had put them. This irrelevant detail surely escaped my mind that I had (just before I started looking for them) taken them out of the folder and they were lying there, on the table, JUST in front of my nose. Luckily I discovered them there shortly before the moment I was going to tell the class that we were not going to practise for their test because the teacher had lost their handouts.
I managed to try to enter the library using my bank card instead of my library card. DIDN'T WORK.
Just a bit before that I had been looking for my mobile phone, but it wasn't in my bag!!! Panick. Me rummaging around in my bag, feeling that there was much more unnecessary stuff there than usual. And I had yet another bag. And I was carrying my jacket. And I thought that maybe, if I could put my things somewhere, I would have a better look into my BAG. Well, sure my phone wasn't in my bag. How could it have been in my bag?!? I had been holding it in my hand all the time. That's why my hands were so full of things I found it difficult to look for my PHONE.
BAAAHHHHHH.
Oh, summer holidays, please come quicker, I'm not responsible for my actions any more.
2 comments:
Kunas kohvikusse läheme? :)
JAAAAAAAAAAA! Kasvõi kohe :D Või vähemalt nii pea, kui see nädal läbi saab :)))
Post a Comment