Found this on tumbrl. Pointless :p
Pick your five favourite TV shows (in no particular order) and answer the following questions about them. Don’t cheat!
1. The Vampire Diaries
2. Supernatural
3. Merlin
4. Castle
5. Torchwood
Who is your favourite character in 2?
Dean :)
Who is your least favourite character in 1?
Vicky. Was. Now I'm not a very big fan of John Gilbert.
What’s your favourite episode of 4?
The one where Beckett and Castle are in the freezer and Beckett, before passing out, almost says she loves him. I don't know any episode names of any of the shows I watch.
What is your favourite season on 5?
First, I guess.
What’s your favourite ship in 3?
The friendship of Merlin and Arthur
Who is your favourite ship in 2?
Dean and Sam? It's not a real ship, there aren't any real ships, are there? I just love how they look after each other.
How long have you watched 1?
Since it started in 2009.
How did you become interested in 3?
Saw some pictures of Arthur and Merlin on LJ. Then I watched some of Colin and Bradley's behind the scenes videos and was hooked straight away.
Who is your favourite actor in 4?
Stana Katic, she's brilliant.
Which show do you prefer out of 1, 2, or 5?
I can’t choose between The Vampire Diaries and Supernatural! Maybe SPN because of the dialogue and TVD because of Damon. Ok, out of loyalty, SPN, because I have watched every episode of every season and it's the 6th season already. TVD is only in the middle of its second season so far. Though it feels longer as I started watching it almost as soon as it came out.
Which show have you seen more episodes of, 1 or 3?
Merlin as it's been on longer, but I've watched every episode of both.
If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?
Beckett. She's amazing.
How would you kill off your favourite character in 1?
Kill Damon?!? Noooo, too tragic. If I really had to, then when saving Elena or something.
Give a random quote from 1.
I don't think I know any really noteworthy quotes from TVD. If I knew, it would be something from Damon :p I know a lot from SPN, though.
Would a 3/4 crossover work?
Ehmm, no, probably not.
Has 5 inspired you in any way?
Not really. It has made me want to go to Cardiff, does that count?
Overall, which show has a better cast, 3 or 5?
Merlin. Definitely. Even though I really loved Eve Myles and John Barrowman.
Which has better theme music, 2 or 4?
Supernatural, without a doubt. Classic rock rules. It has influenced my taste in music a lot. More than any other series I've ever watched.
No comments:
Post a Comment