My usual question - where did the month of xxx go? Where did March go?!? I demand an answer.
This week has been pure hell, to put it very bluntly. Back at work after the spring break and after putting our clocks forward. I've been at work for nightmarishly long hours. And then, well, I've been at work. Some more. A bit.
I've also been trying to figure out how to get my laptop's recharger fixed. Now it's working again but it seems that not for long. I'm sick and tired of it.
What I'm even more sick and tired of is dreaming about sort-of-real-life at nights, but not real life per se but the worst scenarios of that-said-real-lifish situations. And remembering all the nightmares. It's not fair!
The retraining thingie on Wednesday was pointlessness squared. Honestly - hitting the wall with a fly swat?!? For exam preparation? You gotta be kidding me. Apparently he wasn't. Geee. And he was so gay! I wasn't the one to voice my impression by the way. His dear wife and everything. I mean, a retraining session where you hear about the lecturer's wife and see a lot of neon-coloured fly swats? Not my cup of tea. He treated us as if we were half-witted children.
Sometimes I really want to hit everyone who approaches me with the sentence that includes words "work" and "next year" and "why". I don't want to talk about it, not until I have signed and I don't want to explain myself and I just don't want to think about it at all. Which I'm obviously doing. Denial.
The other personal favourite of mine is the question "Can you feel the nervousness and anxiety in the air?" Oh yesss, I can, do you have to remind me of that on an hourly basis?!?!
And does everyone have to blabber on about what they've heard about him? I CAN'T form an opinion of him based on my gut instinct this way! And I need to do that to put my mind at ease. Please, just gossip somewhere else. Pretty please.
And no, I don't want to discuss who was crying and when and why. It makes me feel almost guilty that I haven't cried at all over the matter. Why? Because I don't have time. I guess. Or because I'm slightly numb. Emotional overload.
What I do feel passionate about, is the person who's responsible for all this shit. So passionate that I refuse to write about him.
I know things sound really bad and depressing but they aren't. I can assure you. I don't have much energy left right now and I have to be at work tomorrow morning, again (yup, it's Saturday), but otherwise life's good.
Those two seconds on Wednesday evening really made my week. The utter surprise in her face was totally priceless :D :p Yes, it was so worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment