Pages

Sunday, 18 April 2010

Zachariah said "neurotically co-dependent", didn't he?

OMG, just finished watching the 100th episode of PSN and it might have been like THE best episode ever. I know, I've said that before. More than once. But what show can go up to a hundred episodes and still be THAT freakishly brilliant?!? There was angst and a bit more angst and a suicidal Dean and a puppy-eyed Sam and a self-sacrificing Castiel and a furious Bobby and a deliciously evil Zachariah and they brought Adam back! And then there was a promise of a fantabulous season finale. I'm in awe.

Yes, I'm almost positive he said "neurotically" not "erotically". He can't have said "erotically", could he? Because "psychotically, irrationally, neurotically co-dependent" makes so much more sense. Maybe "erratically"? But who knows, it's Kripke's mind we're talking about here.

Couldn't resist some quotes this time.

Stuart: Earthquake?
Zachariah: No. My boss.
***
Dean: I'm not going to kill myself.
Sam: No? So Michael's not about to make you his Muppet?
***
Dean: What is that?
Bobby: That's the round I mean to put through my skull. Every morning, I look at it. I think, "Maybe today is the day I'll flip the lights out." But I don't do it. I never do it. You know why? Because I promised you I wouldn't give up!
***
Adam: Well,I was dead and in Heaven. Except it—it uh, kind of looked like my prom and I was making out with this girl, her name was Kristin McGee.
Dean: Oh yeah, that sounds like Heaven. Did you get to third base?
***
Sam: Look... No way. After everything that's happened, all that crap about destiny, suddenly the angels have a Plan B? Does that smell right to anybody?
***
Dean: Cas, not for nothing, but the last person who looked at me like that...I got laid.
***
Preacher: Our Father, who art in Heaven... Hallowed be thy name...
Castiel: You pray too loud.
***
Dean: What, are you crazy?!
Castiel: [starts beating up Dean] I rebelled for this?! So that you could surrender to them?
***
Sam: What the hell happened to him?
Castiel: [carrying bloodied, unconscious Dean] Me.
***
Zachariah: Hey, don't get me wrong. You've been a hell of a sport, really. Good stuff. But the thing is, you're not so much the Chosen One as you are a clammy scrap of bait.
Adam: Yeah, but what about the stuff that you said? I'm supposed to fight the Devil.
Zachariah: Mmmm... Not so much. Hey, if it's any consolation, you happen to be the illegitimate half-brother of the guy we do care about. That's not bad, is it?
***
Dean: Word to the wise: don't piss off the nerd angels.
***
Sam: Just watch Adam.
Bobby: How? You may have noticed, he’s got a slight height advantage.
Sam: Then cuff him to your chair. I don’t know. Just watch him.
***

No comments: