...through the looking glass ehk Arabella tegemised imedemaal jätkuvad
looks like you got just a tiny little dusting of that white stuff... want to send some our way? ours is already gone again...
yeah, sure, why not, where should I send it to?
Don't bother with the sending, just gather it together and wrap it up nicely, we'll come and pick it up at the end of the week :)
No nii ilus on aknast välja vaadata, et kohe...on!!!!Puud on paksult lumerüüsse mässitud ja noh nii valge ja ilus ja ma muudkui kordan ennast, aga pimeduses on see veel ilusam kui päeval.:D
No probs, I won't bother wrapping it up, though, I'll just have faith that it'll be here on Friday as well :)Jaa, pimeduses ongi lumi ilusam ;)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
looks like you got just a tiny little dusting of that white stuff... want to send some our way? ours is already gone again...
yeah, sure, why not, where should I send it to?
Don't bother with the sending, just gather it together and wrap it up nicely, we'll come and pick it up at the end of the week :)
No nii ilus on aknast välja vaadata, et kohe...on!!!!
Puud on paksult lumerüüsse mässitud ja noh nii valge ja ilus ja ma muudkui kordan ennast, aga pimeduses on see veel ilusam kui päeval.
:D
No probs, I won't bother wrapping it up, though, I'll just have faith that it'll be here on Friday as well :)
Jaa, pimeduses ongi lumi ilusam ;)
Post a Comment