Pages

Thursday, 19 February 2009

See ootamine ajab mind lihtsalt hulluks, see ei ole normaalne. Järgmisel nädalal ma keeldun oma meilboksi avamast, mitte et see midagi muudaks.

I should be sleeping, as usual. I'm not. Last night I was still awake way past midnight, around one or so it could have been. Waiting for sleep to come. And then I was up five-freakish-something this morning and waited and waited for the alarm to go off. And then I just gave up waiting and got up... I want back the nights when I didn't have to f*** WAIT. I HATE being so perfectly exhausted just up until the very exact moment when I turn off the lights and crawl under the comforter and am wide awake the very next minute just like that. Those midnight hours are those moments of the day that I'm the most awake. Anyone noticed anything weird about that sentence? I want to scream.

Thank god it's Friday tomorrow and a four-day weekend is waiting.

Ok, enough whining is enough whining, over and out.

No comments: