Pages

Friday, 20 February 2009

Four Martians at the Brits on Wednesday



The glasses :D

What did the cameramen have against Howard?!? Why not show him up close?!?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ihhiii, the glasses 8-)


Ilus laul on. Ja vinge show.

Väike My said...

Prillid :D ja juuksed :D:D Kui nad seda kontserdil ka teevad, siis ma ei tea... ma kas suren naerukrampidesse või lihtsalt jõllitan suu ammuli whatttaaaaa. Oled sa kindel, et sa oleks tahtnud Howie't näha nende prillide ja soenguga, this could scar you for life, you know ;)
Oh jeez. BTW, did I ever mention that Jared has a most fabulous six-pack?

Arabella said...

My brain's working overtime :D It took me a second to realise that you said Jared not Jason :p All from TT to SPN in one heartbeat. I sort of managed to forget that I've infected you with SPN :p All things considered, with Jared's fantabulous six-pack and adorable bangs and puppy eyes and everything I still think I'm a Jensen girl :p

Soengud ja prillid on jah tapvad :p Ja loomulikult oleks ma tahtnud Howie't näha, see oleks paras vaatepilt olnud :p Aga ma arvan, et kui on tsirkus, siis juba täie raha eest ja tsirkust seal kindlasti ka saama hakkab, igas mõttes.