Pages

Thursday, 4 December 2008

SPN quotes: Scarecrow

I honestly didn't like scarecrows even BEFORE I watched this one.

Sam: So Dad is sending us to Indiana to go hunting for something before another couple vanishes?
Dean: Yahtzee!
***
Dean: I'm actually on my way to a local community college. I've got an appointment with a professor. You know, since I don't have my trusty sidekick geek boy to do all the research.
***
Dean: How'd you get here?
Sam: I... uh... stole a car.
Dean: Ha-ha-ha! That's my boy!
***
Dean: What made you change your mind?
Sam: I didn't. I still want to find dad... and you're still a pain in the ass. But Jess and mom - they're both gone. Dad is God knows where. You and me, we're all that's left. So, uh, if we're gonna see this through, we're gonna do it together.
Dean: Hold me, Sam. That was beautiful.
***
And last but not least: one of the best Dean quotes ever!

Dean: [to the scarecrow] Dude, you fugly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SPN is even scarier than MBV.