Pages

Sunday, 14 December 2008

SPN quotes: Faith+Route 666

Sam: But if there was something there Dean, I would have seen it too. I mean, I've been seeing an awful lot lately.
Dean: Oh, excuse me, psychic wonder!
***
Dean: You ever watch daytime TV? It's terrible.
Sam: I talked to your doctor...
Dean: That fabric softener teddy bear... oooh, I'm gonna hunt that little bitch down.
***
Dean: I'm not gonna die in a hospital where the nurses aren't even hot.
***
Dean: You're not gonna let me die in peace, are you?
Sam: I'm not gonna let you die. Period.
***
Dean: You better take care of that car. Or, I swear, I'll haunt your ass.
Sam: I don't think that's funny.
Dean: Oh come on, it's a little funny.

And now Route 666, this ep has one of the best dialogue, ever.

***
Sam: By 'old friend' you mean?
Dean: Friend that's not new.
***
Sam: You mean you dated someone? For more than one night?
Dean: Am I speaking a language you're not getting here?
***
Sam: Which by the way, how does she know what we do?
[no response from Dean]
Sam: You told her. You told her the secret of our big family rule number one; we do what we do and we shut up about it! For a year and a half, I do nothing but lie to Jessica and you go out with this chick from Ohio a couple of times and you tell her everything! Dean!
Dean: Yeah. Looks like.
***
Sam: I miss conversations that don't start with "This killer truck...”!
***
Sam: So burning the body had no effect on that thing?
Dean: Sure it did. Now it's really pissed.
***
[on the phone]
Dean: Maybe? Maybe! What if you were wrong?
Sam: Huh. Honestly, that thought hadn't occurred to me.
Dean: [hangs up] It honestly didn't occur to me!
[pause]
Dean: I'm gonna kill him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:D

(pelgab nüüdsest musti truck'e... kunagi ei saa kindel olla, mis nad teha võivad)