Not the best picture, but it definitely says Made in Estonia. We went to IKEA and the quilts and blankets they sell are made in Estonia. I had to come all the way to Canada to go to IKEA. The one in Helsinki would have been a BIT closer though. But who cares, the Swedes rule! And we had Swedish famous meatballs :p And I can actually speak English with a Swedish accent.

Anyhow, a view to Bloor street (quite a rainy day, photo taken through a very dirty window).

A cuuuteee little church :)

Just another view.

I was supposed to be in the library, but it had stopped raining and I thought I'd go for a walk and get some photocopies done. At the end of the day I didn't do those copies because I spent some long hours in the bookstore and in the used CD store and in Honest Ed's. Honest Ed's - I was totally flabbergasted. Here it goes! One of the weirdest stores ever.








1 comment:
Kanada on ma-tahan-kindlasti-minna koht!
Post a Comment