Pages

Thursday, 22 March 2007

Vol. 4

On Saturday we went to see the Old City Hall...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

...and the New City Hall
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

CityTV! (Long story)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

HMV (Even longer story and why do I have to come to Canada to buy British stuff? I know, I didn't need THAT stuff AT ALL)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And then we walked in Chinatown
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yesterday I was VERY bored in the library (and then I take very pointless pictures)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The view from the window was kinda cute though...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And I LOVED that thingie in the washroom
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

You have been told, politely! Where is the GRASS anyway?!?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I got a bit lost this morning, because there were some problems in the subway and I thought I'd walk a bit instead of waiting on the train... I thought that walking would be faster, you know! But at long last it took me about 4 hours to get to the library, I think, or a bit more. But that had actually nothing to do with being a bit lost, it was somewhat pre-planned, I went shopping. But I did reach the campus at last :) All this Englishness and fake medievalness, you just have to love it!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And the yellow school buses! They are for real!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I officially love cities in the dark.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ok, that was a lot of photos, sorry! The page must be really slow to load now...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

kas sa koolibussi ei proovind trügida? 0:)

Anonymous said...

p.s. kes või mis on 'blogger enri'? ja mix su blog arvab, et see olen just mina? :P

Anonymous said...

Nääd?

Arabella said...

Blogger enri?!?! Dziiii, kotermannn! Pole aimugi Krissu, esimest korda kuulen blogger enrist, ju ta saabus just sinu auks :s