Pages

Monday, 12 March 2007

Vol. 2

I thought I'd go for a short walk today. Well, it didn't turn out THAT short. I sort of ended up downtown and got completely lost there, but when I found a subway station I wasn't quite so lost any more :) Ok, I didn't find it all by myself, but the point is that I found it and then I managed to change trains and everything and end up exactly where I was supposed to. I like the subway, it's very fast and it has MAPS!

The bridge (I just wanted to go over that bridge once...).
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cabbagetown!!! It's soooo cute!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Some more of Cabbagetown :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A liiitle bit more of Cabbagetown (and a police car).
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ok, the last one of Cabbagetown, it's just sooo colourful :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

KitKat! And other stuff...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hasty Market and the Niagara Falls Tour Ride.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Starbucks. Yes, I know, it's American not Canadian. But it's alll over the place anyway, I promise I'll take photos of the Canadian coffee chains as well :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We definitely don't have those...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Some taller buildings and I, a pedestrian, can cross the road with that traffic light on :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A different view.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The subway! An the CN Tower. (Yes I know, I'm a bit obsessed.)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And now here are some taller buildings. Very different from Cabbagetown, but Toronto all the same.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I love this one :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And just one more (I was pretty lost by that time...).
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saved by the subway :)
Laundromat'id on mude ka väääga ead kohad parkaga hülgeküttide jahtimiseks... 0:)

Arabella said...

Yeah, seda arvad sina :D