I watched the pilot of Arrow. It might have been not the best choice. Because I honestly don't need yet another TV series. And let's face it - who needs to watch a guy jumping around at night wearing a green hood, painting his face green and shooting high-tech arrows at the baddies? Seriously. Besides, the said guy might or might not have the most amazing body :s And he's played a werewolf in TVD. Yes, I know Arrow's based on a comic, and the funny thing is - I don't read and/or like comics. So, as I said, not the best choice.
Frankly, I don't know what's to become of this year. At times I'm beyond caring. But mostly the rollercoaster is just too much to handle. I'd like to believe that things have improved since the summer as there have been a couple of days in recent weeks where I've actually done something useful. Small steps win. But I don't know what the trophy is and I don't have a clue what my ultimate goal is. I wish I could forgive her in my heart. Edit: Some things never change, though. I'm reposting this post because I felt the need to correct the mistakes in the indirect questions I used. Hah! :p
No comments:
Post a Comment