Pages

Friday, 6 July 2012

Mika is a puppyyy. Being so cute should be illegal.

Mika's concert was the best concert I've ever been to. Seriously. It was so positive, warm and genuine, the crowd was absolutely superb (not very Estonian-like, I was really astonished) and all of it was just pure joy and happiness. And huge white bouncing balls, soap bubbles and confetti. Lots and lots of soap bubbles and confetti. The way he said "Lola" and how he basically giggled, yes GIGGLED. Cuteness overload squared. And for once I'm lost for words. Luckily he isn't:: "Tallinn show just gave me goosebumps, thank you so much, it was such a privilege to share new songs with a crowd like that XX!!" (Mika's Twitter)

I'm so very sorry, Bryan, and I'll never stop listening to your music or coming to your concerts, but this time Mika was just unbeatable.

 To conclude - utterly shameless eyelash porn.

Edit: Blaah, leidsin just juhuslikult pildid, kus Mika käis laululava kaare peal kõndimas. Siis seda ta enne lavale tulekut tegigi :s Superhüper pildid on muideks.

Edit Edit: Mu tuttavad nägid Mikat öösel pärast kontserti kohvikus Noorus.

No comments: