Pages

Tuesday, 23 February 2010

Milli's favourite sport and pastime - I am in the living room, throwing her small furry ball into the kitchen and she runs like a small horse to the kitchen, takes the ball into her mouth, runs back like a small horse, brings the ball into the living room and puts it on the floor in front of me, mewing at me to throw it again. Then I throw her small furry ball into the kitchen and she runs like a small horse to the kitchen, takes the ball into her mouth, runs back like a small horse, brings the ball into the living room and puts it on the floor in front of me, mewing at me to throw it again. Then I throw her small furry ball into the kitchen and she runs like a small horse to the kitchen, takes the ball into her mouth, runs back like a small horse, brings the ball into the living room and puts it on the floor in front of me, mewing at me to throw it again. Then I throw her small furry ball into the kitchen and she runs like a small horse to the kitchen, takes the ball into her mouth, runs back like a small horse, brings the ball into the living room and puts it on the floor in front of me, mewing at me to throw it again. Then I throw her small furry ball into the kitchen and she runs like a small horse to the kitchen, takes the ball into her mouth, runs back like a small horse, brings the ball into the living room and puts it on the floor in front of me, mewing at me to throw it again. Then I throw her small furry ball into the kitchen and she runs like a small horse to the kitchen, takes the ball into her mouth, runs back like a small horse, brings the ball into the living room and puts it on the floor in front of me, mewing at me to throw it again. Then I throw her small furry ball into the kitchen and she runs like a small horse to the kitchen, takes the ball into her mouth, runs back like a small horse, brings the ball into the living room and puts it on the floor in front of me, mewing at me to throw it again. Then I throw her small furry ball into the kitchen and she runs like a small horse to the kitchen, takes the ball into her mouth, runs back like a small horse, brings the ball into the living room and puts it on the floor in front of me, mewing at me to throw it again. Then I throw her small furry ball into the kitchen and she runs like a small horse to the kitchen, takes the ball into her mouth, runs back like a small horse, brings the ball into the living room and puts it on the floor in front of me, mewing at me to throw it again. Then I throw her small furry ball into the kitchen and she runs like a small horse to the kitchen, takes the ball into her mouth, runs back like a small horse, brings the ball into the living room and puts it on the floor in front of me, mewing at me to throw it again. Then I throw her small furry ball into the kitchen and she runs like a small horse to the kitchen, takes the ball into her mouth, runs back like a small horse, brings the ball into the living room and puts it on the floor in front of me, mewing at me to throw it again. Then I throw her small furry ball into the kitchen and she runs like a small horse to the kitchen, takes the ball into her mouth, runs back like a small horse, brings the ball into the living room and puts it on the floor in front of me, mewing at me to throw it again. Then I throw her small furry ball into the kitchen and she runs like a small horse to the kitchen, takes the ball into her mouth, runs back like a small horse, brings the ball into the living room and puts it on the floor in front of me, mewing at me to throw it again. Then I throw her small furry ball into the kitchen and she runs like a small horse to the kitchen, takes the ball into her mouth, runs back like a small horse, brings the ball into the living room and puts it on the floor in front of me, mewing at me to throw it again. Then I throw her small furry ball into the kitchen and she runs like a small horse to the kitchen, takes the ball into her mouth, runs back like a small horse, brings the ball into the living room and puts it on the floor in front of me, mewing at me to throw it again. Then I throw her small furry ball into the kitchen and she runs like a small horse to the kitchen, takes the ball into her mouth, runs back like a small horse, brings the ball into the living room and puts it on the floor in front of me, mewing at me to throw it again. Then I throw her small furry ball into the kitchen and she runs like a small horse to the kitchen, takes the ball into her mouth, runs back like a small horse, brings the ball into the living room and puts it on the floor in front of me, mewing at me to throw it again. Then I throw her small furry ball into the kitchen and she runs like a small horse to the kitchen, takes the ball into her mouth, runs back like a small horse, brings the ball into the living room and puts it on the floor in front of me, mewing at me to throw it again. Then I throw her small furry ball into the kitchen and she runs like a small horse to the kitchen, takes the ball into her mouth, runs back like a small horse, brings the ball into the living room and puts it on the floor in front of me, mewing at me to throw it again. Then I throw her small furry ball into the kitchen and she runs like a small horse to the kitchen, takes the ball into her mouth, runs back like a small horse, brings the ball into the living room and puts it on the floor in front of me, mewing at me to throw it again. Then I throw her small furry ball into the kitchen and she runs like a small horse to the kitchen, takes the ball into her mouth, runs back like a small horse, brings the ball into the living room and puts it on the floor in front of me, mewing at me to throw it again. Then I throw her small furry ball into the kitchen and she runs like a small horse to the kitchen, takes the ball into her mouth, runs back like a small horse, brings the ball into the living room and puts it on the floor in front of me, mewing at me to throw it again. Then I throw her small furry ball into the kitchen and she runs like a small horse to the kitchen, takes the ball into her mouth, runs back like a small horse, brings the ball into the living room and puts it on the floor in front of me, mewing at me to throw it again. Then I throw her small furry ball into the kitchen and she runs like a small horse to the kitchen, takes the ball into her mouth, runs back like a small horse, brings the ball into the living room and puts it on the floor in front of me, mewing at me to throw it again. Then I throw her small furry ball into the kitchen and she runs like a small horse to the kitchen, takes the ball into her mouth, runs back like a small horse, brings the ball into the living room and puts it on the floor in front of me, mewing at me to throw it again. Then I throw her small furry ball into the kitchen and she runs like a small horse to the kitchen, takes the ball into her mouth, runs back like a small horse, brings the ball into the living room and puts it on the floor in front of me, mewing at me to throw it again. And it never gets old for her. She can do it 20 times in a row. And yes, she is a CAT.

2 comments:

Liina said...

:D Ma lugesin kõik läbi.

Arabella said...

Ooo, milline pühendunud lugemine :p