Pages

Wednesday, 7 October 2009

I've just remembered that my excellent plan of going to bed early is not going to happen because I have to wait for a guy bringing some old TV set to us. I didn't quite understand whose it used to be and why we would want it, but the person phoning me this afternoon and telling that there's an old TV set coming our way tonight was very matter of fact and didn't leave any room for argument. When I got home, I secretly hoped someone else knew more about it, but apparently not. And then there's that other guy who's a brother of some girl (and we know neither of them) who's coming to take away the two leather jackets we found in our flat after a bunch of five (including that girl, I believe, but not her brother) invaded one of our rooms the weekend before last. Apparently their dodgy excuse of not having anywhere else to stay wasn't quite true. Plus there was supposed to be just the two of them. It was a very shady invasion under some very shady circumstances and some of us were furious. I wasn't here, so I didn't see them, so I honestly have no strong emotions concerning the matter. Only the fact that they didn't realise they had left their jackets here and didn't start asking about them was more than peculiar. We should have sold the jackets on ebay :p

EDIT@22:35 The guy with the TV set dashed in, put the TV set on the floor in the middle of the room and dashed out again. And by dashed I mean really DASHED. It was hi-la-ri-ous!

No comments: