Pages

Thursday, 6 August 2009

Important Flight Information aka IFI

So, according to this website where I entered all the data about my flights over the past 2.5 years, I've:

* spent 61 hours and 51 minutes (2.6 days) on a plane
* covered the total distance of 43,115 km (1.08 times Earth Circumnavigation)
* took 28 separate flights, none of which were apparently domestic (I've always thought Hiiumaa was a foreign country)
* used 9 different airlines (Estonian Air being the most popular, followed by Air Baltic, Czech Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and Avies)
* been to 16 airports (Tallinn followed by Copenhagen Kastrup, London Gatwick and Kärdla) in 12 countries

The longest flight was 6,691 km and lasted for almost 8 hours, the shortest 123 km and lasted for 38 minutes. The fastest flight was 843 km/h and the slowest 194 km/h. All in all, an average flight is 1,540 km and lasts for 2 hours and 13 minutes.

No idea what I'll do with this information now that I have it :p

No comments: