Date: March 2009

And now let us compare the first pic to the fabulously memorable photo featuring three considerably sunburnt people (yes, sometimes Estonian summers can be sunny). Back then he was almost a nobody, always behind Tomas Dvorak in the Czeck team (and it was way before his world record and winning gold at the Olympics). On that day he had just finished his tenth decathlon over 8000, earned a new personal best with 8589 points and won the second place after Erki.
Date: July 1998

I feel like asking him for another autograph on the photo :p
Answer to the question: I personally think he looks as handsome 11 years on, dimples and everything :)
2 comments:
I personally think he looks handsomer 11 years on ;)
Although the "Ducky" Days are unforgettable as well...
I agree that they're unforgettable. But you hadn't met me at the time of that particular ducky day yet. Back then you were all normal and unspoiled by the evil fangirlish me :p Luckily almost exactly ten years ago it all changed. And the rest is history :)
Post a Comment