Pages

Saturday, 25 April 2009

Spoilery spoilers - SPN - Jump the Shark

What an absolutely amazing episode. One of the best so far, Jensen completely nailed it. The episode reminded me a bit of the first and second seasons with the relationship between the brothers and they disagreeing about John. No angles, no demons, no psychics, just some bloodthirsty ghouls. Dean crawling along a lot of tunnels, Dean and Sam doing the rock-paper-scissors thingie (in S2 gagreel a similar blooper was, is and will be my absolute favourite), Dean being so jealous of Adam and his normal life, Dean being all resourceful and saying "son of a bitch" more than once and then saving the heavily bleeding Sammy :)

So now we know that the third Winchester brother really existed. He reminded my of JDM a bit (which was intentional, obviously), but also of Kristjan Rahnu and I don't think that was a very good thing. I was a bit of afraid of seeing the third Winchester, but I needn't have, as he was excellent, even as a ghoul.

No comments: