So, I went and bought a thermometre today because I just felt SO BAD. A sore throat, a runny nose, so cold and hazy and muffled and what not. Came home (which took me something like 50 minutes instead of the usual 20), took my temperature and found out it was 36.1. At 5 p.m. when your body temperature is supposed to be the highest. Then I slept for 3 hours and now I feel almost human again. This is what sleeplessness can do, make you a zombie, no surprises here. The official number of hours slept this week (including those three today) has just reached 18. Way to go!
*SPOILERS FOLLOW*
I watched SPN yesterday, the two most recent eps I hadn't watched before (if you're interested then S04E17 - It's a Terrible Life and S04E18 - The Monster at the End of this Book). SQUEEE. Yes, actual SQUEEEEEEEEE!!! I mean, Kripke, just who do you think you are?!? God? Prophet? Some kind of fashion enthusiast, making the fake Dean wear that suit and tie and Sam that hideous yellow shirt? Sam: Did you just call me Sammy? Dean: Did I? Sam: I think you did, yeah. Dean: Sorry. I hadn't noticed by the way. There must have been a gazillion fangirls howling with laughter within the first three minutes of ep 18. Sam: Well, keep on reading, it gets better. Dean: There's Sam-girls and Dean-girls and *smirk* Awesome awesomeness. Tuhhh. I think I'm ridiculously fascinated with Castiel (have been since the beginning of this season) and how Dean calls him Cas. Who knew angles had nicknames? How can Misha be so gorgeous? He has been like THE BEST recurring guest star so far (leaving Bobby aside because Bobby is Bobby and he's like on the celestial Bobbylevel which is WAY higher than any other level). Zachariah reminds me of somebody, but I don't know who. He's fab, though. There was something about him that I instantly liked, even before I knew he was an angel. Uriel, however, gave me the creeps, like seriously. I was really happy when they killed him off. Did I just say that I was happy about a character's death? *hides* *peeps out and whispers:* I'd throw a real big party (and I normally don't like real big parties) if they sent the new Ruby to Hell. Or is it where she actually lives? In that case like permanently to any place with NO way of returning. Or stuff her with salted peanuts if salted French fries haven't worked so far. Has somebody overlooked something? How can a demon eat salt? Do demons have to eat in the first place? After all, she's using a dead body for survival. OR, if we really need Ruby (which we actually do), then could we, please, have Katie back? She was fierce and could actually ACT. Just a little change of bodies, pretty please? Huh, only four episodes till the end of season four, I know I'll be having serious withdrawal symptoms.
2 comments:
Saatsin sulle MMSi, kuidas Rolf pesakasti meisterdab. Vist ei jõudnud kohale. Kui näeme, näitan pilte ;)
Või vaata TV3-st Tähetundi lähiajal ;)
IRW, Rolf pesakasti meisterdamas. MMS ei jõudnud kahjuks kohale jah, aga pilte tahan näha :)
Post a Comment