OhDearOhDearOhDear! Was that for real?!? Did I just watch the Danish Eurovision??? And did a certain thing in pink and violet feathers called Drama Queen just win the contest!?! I'm not too sure it was a queen though :s Rather a king on high heels, wearing a glittering thing that could, under certain circumstances, be called a dress of some sort. But the tears of happiness looked a bit more genuine than the rest of the packet. The Danes definitely should have voted for the four gorgeously patient guys all in black! Too bad they weren't the contestants :p And too bad they had to mime everything on stage. Miming must have been pretty exhausting as the cutest one of them seemed to have a nice little nap at some point and the least cute one completely forgot to open his mouth on time to sing the very last word of the song. But actually the Danes rule - standing ovation and non-stop applause for the uk visitors! That really was a bit unexpected, I agree. Yay!!!
But I almost know the numbers in Danish now! So it wasn't a waste of time after all :p
btw, PB - have you been to Denmark :p? Aalborg? How does Nov 9th sound? :p (Apart from sounding too far away :p) I know, patience! Not my strongest side right now. We'll wait and see, I haven't completely given up hope for them shining in Helsinki yet!
*I don't mean the military definition (doesn't have anything whatsoever to do with that particular Danish thing)
2 comments:
Whatta?! Ma kirjutasin jummala pika ja ilusa jutu siia, grrr... Igatahes, see siin on update ilma eelneva downdate'ita. Aalborg, here we come!Kusjuures,DKK kurss on ainult 2, ja see sait, kus biljetter müüakse ei olegi ainult taanikeelne :P
There'll be enough patience to last a lifetime!
Õu džii, you HAVE done some research :p But I've done some picture gazing :D Errmm, weellll, not quite SOME, you know what I mean :p And I've found some GOOOORGEOUS pics :D (yeah, I may definitely share the links if you ask nicely :p) Not the most useful activity I'd say, but since when am I the practical one? And it keeps me happy :p
Arrgghh, siia kirjutan eesti keeles, eesti keeles, eesti keeles.
Post a Comment