Pages

Thursday, 1 January 2015

When I have a look at my very few Twitter followers, I'm basically dying with laughter and involuntarily do a double take every time I see the line that says "Follows You". It's bloody ridiculous and I've got no clue why I even did it, it was a spur of the moment decision that I don't have an excuse for. I guess I was delirious. PUN INTENDED. It's so far from everything I believe in, but when you're in deep then you're in deep and there's nothing doing. It is what it is. AGAIN, PUN INTENDED. I just hope it will continue to be a source of joy and happiness all through 2015, entertainment pure and simple, nothing to do with my real life, just something to obsess about, be crazy about and enjoy. It will probably end in tears, I've seen it all.

No comments: