Pages

Thursday, 13 September 2012

12 hours at work like a boss

I have a bloody sore throat, it feels like swallowing daggers. And I'm going to Helsinki the day after tomorrow. I've realised I honestly hate all my long-planned and short-planned trips because I can't escape the pattern of something happening before I leave. Somebody's in the hospital/somebody falls ill/somebody dies/and if everything else fails, I fall ill - so in other words, the usual. And yes, there's a freaking pattern, just to name a few. Toronto - check. Switzerland - check. England - check. Scotland - check. London - check. Italy - double check. Norway - jackpot. I'm not entirely sure I even want to start planning the trip to London. And I shouldn't be thinking in those terms as it doesn't help the slightest. Smile and the world smiles back at you.

Siit peale on mu vastus igale (kaasa arvatud kes, mis, kus, milline jne) küsimusele "olgu" millele järgneb totter naerupahvak. Tänane oli parim meilivestlus üldse. We seriously need a hashtag #iloveourheadteacher Kui asi poleks olnud üsnagi oluline, poleks see olnud ka nii totaalselt  koomiline.

Edit: Küsimuste esitamist ei pea tegelikult ootamagi. Piisab õigele inimesele õigel ajal õige meili saatmisest. Meil ise sisaldab ühtainust olulist sõna: "OLGU". Tulemus on ootuspärane.

EditEdit: Apparently whatsapp is good for sending pics of fish only. Or something like that. 

No comments: