Pages

Wednesday, 16 May 2012

This is the traditional annual "I'm-so-tired-of-this-schoolyear" post

I'll keep it short this time - I AM SO TIRED OF THIS SCHOOLYEAR.

The difference is that I'm not that tired of teaching but rather of fighting the everlasting war, which is pointless and in vain and it makes me so frustrated that I want to cry. But I can't because I've got no emotions and the other day was an exception because then all borders were crossed. But it didn't make me feel better, it just made my head ache.

2 comments:

Evu said...

Ma ei tea, kui palju see sind lohutab, aga...
Ma olen ka sellest õppeaastast vä-si-nud ja tahaks nutta. Tegelikult olen ma sel aastal päris palju nutnud (võrreldes varasemaga), eile nutsin ka. Lihtsalt on vaja see endast kuidagi välja saada.

Arabella said...

Ma olen ise pidevalt üks suur probleem. Ja suutsin endale just ka täna peavalu välja kutsuda, go me!