Pages

Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Day six. Friday.

The Progress - worth every km (smth around 5000) and sleepless hour (more than 60 all in all) on the road.

Starting to drive towards Munich from Hauptwil. It didn't seem too promising at first - Polish trucks on a German highway.

Plus rain.


But then it got better, the rain stopped and we found our way to Munich Olympic Stadium with even some time to spare.

It's just like me not to know who the support act was beforehand :D So the surprise was even better! Pet Shop Boys!!!

Some Neil Tennant goodness :)


And the superstar of the night - Robbie. He is the most entertaining entertainer I've ever seen on stage. Sorry Gary, Mark, Howard and Jason. But he is. And I don't still like him (or his bare arse). But I loooove his music. That's how strange I am.

The adorableness of Howard.

And Jason... This man can dance....

Gary's Pray dance was phenomenal. I love the fact that he really can't dance and at long last he can make fun of it :D

 And Markie. With his weird haircut. He didn't look too good.

There was fire, large amounts of it.

And there was water - large amounts of it. Although no one understood there was more of them than us learning how to dance the rain. We were holding back the flood they said we’d never dance again...

Confetti! Since we were enjoying the spectacle from a safe distance I didn't end up having some in my bra this time ;)

 That guy looked somewhat evil.

Especially since he came closer and closer.


And stood up!

 Progressed... End result: a hoarse voice, popping ears and hurting face muscles from grinning and singing and shouting at the top of my voice. Good times....

No comments: