He told my mum he'd go to Afghanistan if he had the opportunity. I hope he was only joking but I doubt that. *panicky*
On a happier note, we had a Tupperware presentation last night and I managed to buy only the thing I had planned and nothing else. I'm goooood.
I've been doing nothing for the past two weeks and it feels incredible. Just staying at home, sunbathing, eating raspberries, gooseberries, carrots and zucchinis, going swimming with my dog, reading and doing some grocery shopping from time to time. Oh, and it was my mother's birthday last week and I managed to make quite a nice cake. This is my holiday ideal because it isn't tiring. I've also watched The Pillars of the Earth - a TV mini-series of 8 episodes about the period in the history of Britain known as The Anarchy (12th century). It is an amazing series so if you haven't watched it yet, do so. I'm going to read the book by Ken Follett as soon as I get it. I hope it happens before we set off to Switzerland.
Last night I started watching Game of Thrones. The pilot was promising. There were some things I didn't like very much, but it's a medieval fantasy and this has always been one of my favourite genres, so I'll see what comes next. Besides, it does have LOTR Boromir there and it's a definite plus :p It has aired only one season of ten episodes so far but they're filming a second season to be aired in April next year. So it's pretty new.
No comments:
Post a Comment