Pages
Saturday, 5 February 2011
I know I've neglected my blog lately. The only place I seem to have time for is Twitter it seems, because it doesn't take much time to type those 140 characters. I've wanted to post here, multiple times, but then the moment has passed and well, yeah, that's that. Right now I'm under the influence of Fish Tank and it makes me want to watch other British films. I've started with Doctor Who, but it might not be the best choice after Fish Tank, me thinks. Work has been crazy, the last couple of weeks have been crazy. I've given a countless number of lessons, gone to a couple of birthday parties, started taking a yoga class, been to the cinema and eaten out a couple of times, done some translating and been writing the workbook, visited my mum, cleaned the flat and done a million other useful and not so useful things. Everything just feels weird and I think I'm entering the movie-mode any moment. I'm not sure it's good or bad. At least I'll be less on edge, but everything will still get done. However, it means I'll feel as if I were watching my life from afar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment