It's impossible that impossible is impossible.
Pages
Wednesday, 19 January 2011
Will is willing to fulfill Will the third's third will aka major brainmelt
Translation of "the middle aged" - keskaegsed. Copyright goes to me, myself and I. Everything is funny right now. Like tremendously funny. And I was just chosen to take part in some kind of survey I thought not quite ready to answer at this very moment. So I told the lady at the other end of the phone to call me back tomorrow at 8 pm, maybe I should consider going grocery shopping around that time? As of ight now, then there's nothing more important than being completely pointless. Trufax. I've just written some grammar exercises, though. They includes sentences like Richard Hammond started driving faster to beat the record and Robbie Williams wanted to become a famous solo singer when he quit Take That in 1995 or Davy Jones doesn't have a middle name, does he?
It's impossible that impossible is impossible.
It's impossible that impossible is impossible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment