I was trying to post a comment, but for some reason the comment window didn't open and I didn't bother to close and reopen my browser, so I'm writing the answer to Armni here instead. It goes like this:
Yeees, I'm afraid I won't be able to finish everything by this week or next week or the week after the next. That's why I volunteered to come to Tallinn, to keep you all out of the mess :p
P.S. It took me exactly a day to realise you had misspelled your name. When I was reading the comments in my mailbox in the morning before going to work (I was somewhat late today), I reread the first comment three times but couldn't find any typos there. But then I wanted to answer to your comment about half an hour ago and saw the typo. Yes, you did explain that you even can't write your name, I've been a little slow all day today (including wearing my sweater on backside in the front until the SECOND lesson this morning, no kidding).
No comments:
Post a Comment