Pages

Sunday, 17 October 2010

Now. I won't watch that 13-minute interview on YouTube I'm dying to see before I've finished sandpapering those f*** kitchen cupboards. Which will take me about 3 hours or so. And after that I will be covered with dust so thick that I have to take a shower. Or two. And wash my clothes before I can even put them into the washing machine (have I told you that I really really like my cute little washing machine? I haven't? now you know). And then it'll be 6 o'clock. But who cares. That's what I call self-discipline. Or self-torture. But I've just eaten 9 candies, I'll try not to eat any at least till the end of next week. That's a promise.

3 comments:

Evu said...

Kui sul on remonditöödeks näiteks T-särke vaja (ühekordseks kandmiseks), siis mul on siin pakkuda. Üritan vanadest riietest lahti saada :D

Arabella said...

Kui sul neid tõesti kellelegi muule pähe määrida ei õnnestu, siis võtan hea meelega. Aga et sa teaksid, ma kavatsen neist tolmulappe tekitada :p

Evu said...

Sobib! Saagu kasvõi tolmulappideks :D