Pages

Friday, 30 July 2010

I've done exactly one useful thing today. And no, the useful thing wasn't downloading the 6th book of Vampire Diaries (The Return: Shadow Souls) as an ebook. I honestly hate all VD books, they're just so badly written, but for some reason I have to keep reading them. I'm almost halfway through Shadow Souls even though my eyes hurt from staring at the screen for such a long time. I do prefer real books to ebooks.

Enamus rahvast käib pea iga päev kalal ja saagid on tõeliselt vägevad, sellised, mille kohta kalamehejutte ei pea isegi välja mõtlema vaid need tõesti on tõesed (a la 141 ahvenat paari tunni jooksul ja kalade jaoks kaasa võetud ämber on täis ja seega on kalu täis terve paadi põhi). Suitsukala ja praekala ja igasugune muu kala, ma olen varsti ise ka üks kala.

Erki Nool on peast täiesti halliks läinud. Ja näeb suurepärane välja.

I should really pull myself together. Off to dealing with floor issues tomorrow morning, bright and early.

No comments: